National Law University will releases CLAT 2020 Admit Card in the fourth week of April 2020. You can download the Admit Card from the CLAT official website – clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in.
• Candidates have to enter the Registration ID and Password to access CLAT 2020 e-ticket.
• (NUSRL), Ranchi will conduct the exam for 2020.
• Major changes were introduced in the CLAT Exam Pattern.
• Candidate must carry a valid Photo ID along with the hall ticket on the examination day.
• The pen-paper-based exam will be conducted in about 40 cities across India this year.
|CLAT Admit Card Release Date||Last week of April 2020|
|Conducting Body||NUSRL, Ranchi|
|CLAT Official Website||10th May 2020|
|Details on Admit Card||www.clat.ac.in|
|Acceptable Photo ID Proof||PAN Card, Driving License or Aadhar Card|
|Helpline Number||1800 419 2929 | 09446899010|
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. clat.ac.in
Step 2: Navigate to the top right section of the CLAT 2020 login page.
Step 3: Then click on the ' Admit Card / Hall Ticket ' tab.
Step 4: Enter the registered email ID and password and submit it.
Step 5: A drop-down column with ' Assessment, ' ' Course ' and ' Action ' will appear as choices.
Step 6: Click the "Generate" button. Check and download the CLAT Hall Ticket.
Step 7: Take a print out and check the details carefully.
The details mentioned below are as follows:
• Name - the same name of the candidate appearing for the exam will be mentioned in the document as mentioned at the time of CLAT registration.
• Father and Mother’s Name - It is the name of the parents of the candidate as given when the application form is filled out.
• Date of Birth - it is the date on which a candidate was born and should be the same as mentioned in Class 10th passing certificate or any other official certificate issued in the name of the candidate.
• Application No. - digits or application number produced at the time of registration and issued to the applicant.
• Roll Number - CLAT Committee is responsible for allocating the roll number to the candidate.
• Program Name - it is the name of the law program for which the candidate is seeking admissions. The programs offered are 3 year LLB, 5-year Integrated LLB, and LLM Programs.
• Category applied under - name of the category to which the candidate belongs. Categories are General (Gen.), Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Specially Abled Persons (SAP), Non Residents of India (NRI), etc.
• Photo and Signature - Photograph of candidates uploaded in accordance with the guidelines defined by the authorities at the time of application for CLAT 2020. Candidates must sign in the presence of the watchdog with the exam date and must be the same as the specimen signature.
• Invigilator Signature - an empty box is provided in CLAT Admit Card where the invigilator has to sign at the examination hall on the examination day.
Having a keen hobby in writing from university days. I have been writing articles, blogs on various elements. Presently working with Juris Academy as a content writer. Diving deep into the on-going generation and writing on same is what I do.