1. Fee once paid shall not be refunded in any case on any ground. Non-attendance or medical reasons shall not be ground for refund of fee.
2. Late payment charges of Rs. 50 per day shall be levied for payments deposited after due date
3. Candidate shall be responsible for incorrect or false information provided
4. Candidate shall have to attend classes regularly and prepare assignments
5. Candidate shall have to appear for tests regularly
6. Academy reserves its right to cancel the admission of a candidate in case of irregularity in attending classes / misbehaviour with collegues and teachers / indiscipline etc. A candidate shall not be entitled to refund for fee in such case.
7. The fee cannot be bifurcated on pro-rata basis. It is calculated lumpsum for whole course.
We are known for best coaching for Judicial services Exams and various law Entrance Exams such as LL.M. entrance Exams, LL.B. Entrance Exams, CLAT preparation, All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) coaching etc. Success stories of law aspirants begin at Juris Academy. Juris Academy's mock test series helps students to prepare well in advance entrance exams in a simulated environment, thereby having competitive edge over other candidates.